-
November 12th, 2002, 04:37 AM
#11
Inactive Member
Hey, Wiseman would be glad with some of the names ...CoughSigurdCough... Nice argument, you could count on some of my designs.
-
November 16th, 2002, 04:52 PM
#12
Inactive Member
I think Miguel made sigurd name!
-
November 16th, 2002, 04:57 PM
#13
Inactive Member
yea miguel helped sizer-chan ^^
-
November 17th, 2002, 02:58 AM
#14
Inactive Member
Yeah, I'm grateful ^_^; I'm awful with names...currently I'm trying to think of a name for the game itself. Here's what I have so far...
Age of Chaos
Chaotic Age
Age of Fire
Something like that...I'll think of more later O_o
-
November 18th, 2002, 12:43 AM
#15
HB Forum Owner
You are very welcome ^_^.
As for the name of the game, let me see... What about...:
- "Realm of Chaos"?
- "Crimson Age"?
And here is my typical mythology suggestion:
- "Deus Ex Homo". From "Deus Ex Machina" (god from a machine). In ancient Greek drama, sometimes an insoluble crisis was solved by the intervention of a god, which was done with a crane. This mechanic god was Deus ex Machina. In this story, god lost his powers and became a regular man ("homo" in Latin), but even if doesn't know it, he is actually a god.
Well, come to think of it, it might not be the best sounding name, but it has a meaning... oh well.
-
November 18th, 2002, 01:58 AM
#16
Inactive Member
I like Crimson Age! ^_^ The very last suggestion would be very good...but the sound of it... ^^;;
Next part Sigurd will have a run-in with Marron =D
-
November 18th, 2002, 05:02 AM
#17
Inactive Member
i like crimson age too ^___^
-
November 18th, 2002, 08:34 AM
#18
Inactive Member
Crimson age... sounds... bloody! ^^
-
November 18th, 2002, 07:42 PM
#19
Inactive Member
And bloody it will be! ^_~ (The game's villian is a very evil demon guy, what do ya expect?)
-
November 18th, 2002, 11:09 PM
#20
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks